Poly Power-V XT Plow
– Multi-position snowplow with 37″ flared blade wings that improve snow discharge in a variety of positions.
– Available in two models: 8’2″ XT and 9’2″ XT.
– Features a super-slick poly surface that lets snow simply slide off the blade.
– Easily maneuvers through the toughest snow conditions, finishing jobs up to 30 percent faster than traditional straight-blade plows.
Steel Power-V DXT Plow
– Multi-position plow that lets you quickly and easily choose from a variety of blade positions including Scoop, Straight, Angle or “V.″
– Boasting 37″ (8’2″ model) and 38″ tall (9’2″ model) flared blade wings with an enhanced curl
– ½” x 6″ high-performance cutting edge with built-in curb guards
– Snow catcher delivers extended wear resistance when compared to typical snowplow cutting edges
Steel Power HXT-V Plow
– Multi-position plow with an enclosed hydraulic system, protected to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up
– Tough yet versatile steel plow that features a ½″ thick, patented high-performance cutting edge
– Baked-on powder-coat paint finish with an exclusive zinc primer to resist corrosion
– Fast and easy-to-use controls
Standard-Duty and Heavy-Duty Straight-Blade Plows
– Available in a poly moldboard model or steel in a variety of sizes (7½′, 8′, 8½′)
– Features a baked-on protector on all metal parts to prevent corrosion
– Heavy-duty push frame for ultra durability
Super-Duty Straight Plow
– Features a super-slick ¼″ polyethylene moldboard that ensures snow slides right off the blade
– Lightweight for personal plowing jobs, yet loaded with the same features found in BOSS’ professional-grade plows
– Available in 7′ or 7½′ plow widths, perfect for a light-duty, ½-ton truck or SUV
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
All BOSS snowplows and equipment are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two full years from the date of purchase. Stop by any authorized BOSS dealer to receive complete details on our two-year parts and labour warranty.